Ross: Anyway.... um...(Starts to sweep. ) So, you uh you nervous about Barry tomorrow? 总之,额,明天要见巴瑞你紧张吗?
Ross: Oh, you err, you need any help? 哦,呃,你需要帮忙吗?
Monica: Chandler, you're an only child, right? You don't have any of this. 钱德,你是独生子,对吗?你没有这些困扰。
Rachel: All right, you guys, I kinda gotta clean up now. (They all start to leave. ) 好啦各位,我现在得打扫卫生了。
Phoebe: You know, it's even worse when you're twins. 你们知道吗,如果你是双胞胎,情况会更惨。
Monica: Boy, I know they say you can't change your parents...boy, if you could, I'd want yours. 天呐,我知道人们常说父母是无法更换的,如果可以,我要你的父母。
Ross: Well, you know, these people are pros. 你要知道这些人是专业人士。
Mrs. Geller: And you knew about this? ! 这些你早就知道了?
Ross: Look, I, uh I realize you guys have been wondering what exactly happened between Carol and me, and, so, well, here's the deal. Carol's a lesbian. 听着,我,呃,我知道你们想了解我和卡萝之间倒底怎么了。事情是这样的,卡箩是个女同志。
Monica: So, Ross, what's going on with you? 罗斯,最近你怎么样?