Ross: Ah, the forbidden love of a man and his door. 啊,男人与他的门之间的禁忌之爱。
Rachel: Yeah. Thought I'd give it a shot. I'm still on the first chapter. Now, do you think his 'love stick can be liberated from its denim prison'? 对,我想尝试一下。我还在写第一章,看,你觉得他的"爱之棒"能从"粗棉布监牢"中解放吗?(denim:斜纹粗棉布,牛仔布; 工装裤。)
Phoebe: Really? Not even to, um, change his pajamas? ! 真的?也没,替他换睡衣?
Joey: How about 'cause if you don't, his mother might. . 因为如果你不说,他妈妈也许会......
Joey: He forgot to leave his grip size! 他忘了告诉我他握把的尺寸。
Ross: The guy on the cover with his nipples showing? 封面上露两点的猛♥男?
Mrs. Bing: Oh no, I am a fabulous mom! I bought my son his first condoms. 哦,不,我是个很棒的妈妈,我儿子的第一个避孕套是我买给他的。
Ross: Really, so then his plane didn't explode in a big ball of fire? Just a dream I had... But, phew! 是吗,他的飞机没在空中炸成一个大火球?只是我做的一个梦?……但是, 呼!
Phoebe: Yeah, but did you see the dents in his knuckles? That means he's artistic. 但是,你看见他指关节上的凹凸么? 那说明他是个艺术家。
Monica: I wish we at least knew his name... 希望我们至少能知道他的名字。