Fireman No. 3: You're our third call tonight. 你们是我们今晚的第三个任务了。
Fireman No. 1: Not at all. It's pretty much our job. 没关系,这是我们的工作。
Janice: Hello, Joey, our little matchmaker. I could just kiss you all over, and I'm gonna! Mua mua... 你好,Joey,我们的小媒人。我真想吻遍你,我要......么么么么......
It's like every day is our anniversary. 每天都像我们的结婚纪念日。
Ross: I don't know, I don't think so. Cause that would involve having sex and I would like to think that our parents don't do that sort of thing. 不知道,我没这么想过,这么想一定包括性行为。我希望我们的父母不做这种事。
Joey: No, no, she kicked our butts. You could be on the Olympic standingthere team. 不,不,她打得我们丢盔卸甲,你可以去参加奥林匹克的"旁观者"之队了。
Carol: Uh, that's our friend Tanya. 那是我们的朋友塔尼亚。
Mrs. Bing: He's not a hero. You know who our hero is? 他不是主角。知道我们的男主是谁吗?
Monica: Oh my God. Phoebe. Don't look now. But behind us there's a guy who has the potential to break our hearts and plunge us into a pit of depression. 天啊,Phoebe,现在别看。后面有一个能让我们伤心欲绝,难以自拔的帅哥。(pit:矿井,深坑,陷阱。)
Chandler: But you found me. Here, Ross, take our picture. Smile! You're on Janice Camera.Kill me. Kill me now. 但又被你逮到了。罗斯,帮我们照一张,笑一个,你要被存在詹妮丝的相机里了。杀了我吧,快杀了我。