Phoebe: Okay, we're gonna take a short break. 好吧,我们休息片刻。
Phoebe: Maybe you can take a later flight. 也许你可以下一班飞机。
Phoebe: OK, Ross, don't take this the wrong way or anything, but back off! Ross,不要误解我的意思,但是,一边去!
Susan: Well, you know, you have to take a course. Otherwise, they don't let you do it. 嗯,你知道的,你必须修一门课程。否则,他们不让你当同性恋。
Chandler: Then no, thanks. (What the hell was that? ) Mental note: If Jill Goodacre offers you gum, you take it. If she offers you mangled animal carcass, you take it. 哦那不用了,谢谢。(刚刚到底是什么?)记住:如果Jill Goodacre请你吃口香糖,你就吃。如果她请你吃撕烂的动物尸体,你也得吃。(mangle:损坏,乱砍。)
Director: Okay, everybody, we'd like to get this in one take, please. 好,大家注意,这个镜头我们最好一次过,拜托。
Estelle: I know...you weren't expecting someone so fantastically beautiful. ...so, love lump, take a load off already, darling. Sit already. 我知道………你并没预料会见到一位如此美丽动人的小姐。亲爱的,放下负担,亲爱的,坐下来。(lump:块,块状。)
Rachel: All right, all right, listen, Missy. If you want this cart, you're gonna have to take me with it! 好吧,好吧,听着,女士。如果你想要这辆推车,就必须把我一起推走!
Rachel: Oh, okay. Will you take my place? 哦,好的。替我一下好吗?
Pizza Guy: So you guys want me to take this back? 那你们需要我去换回披萨吗?