Phoebe: Alright. I looked all over the building and I couldn't find the kitty anywhere. 好吧。我找遍了整栋楼也都没找到小猫咪。
Rachel: Well, the cat...the cat turned out to be Paolo's cat! Is that funny? 嗯,那只猫……结果那只猫就是Paolo的猫。有趣吧?
Ross: No, I mean tonight, in the building, suddenly, into our lives... 不,我的意思是,今天晚上,这个楼里。突然进入了我们的生活。
Rachel: Hi. We just found this cat and we're looking for the owner. 哦,嗨,我们刚刚发现这只猫咪,我们在找它的主人。
Rachel: Oh no, the nuns, they hate all the living things. 哦不,那些修女,他们讨厌所有的生物。
Chandler: Alright, alright, damage control. Get back to the gum. 好吧好吧,赶紧弥补一下。回到口香糖那个话题。
Ross: Why don't we just put 'poor little Tooty' out in the hall? 为什么我们不把这只“可怜的小猫咪”丢到走廊去?
Monica, Joey, and Phoebe: I'm on the top of the world looking down on creation... (唱歌) 我站在世界之巅,俯视红尘......
Ross: You know, with all the lights out, you can actually see the stars. 当所有的灯都灭了,你就能真正地看到星星了。
Joey: Nice arms, huh? Hey, Mon, I'm moving the chair... Do anything for you? 哦,胳膊不错,是吗?嘿,Mon,我在搬椅子哦。你有什么感觉吗?