Joey: Hey Mon, you get any more of those salmon thing? 摩尼卡,你还有三文鱼吗?
Phoebe: You guys, look! The one-eyed jack follows me wherever I go. Right. Ok. Serious poker. 你们看,独眼杰克到处跟踪我。好,我认真打牌。
Ross: So you gals wanna hand over your money now? Then we don't have to go through the formality of actually playing. 姑娘们你们想不想现在就把钱交上?我们就省去正式打扑克的过程了。
Aunt Iris: No, I'm bluffing! You guys haven't learned crap! Hand me the cards! 我在"虚张声势",你们什么也没学到啊!把牌递给我。
Aunt Iris: You know, what I'm gonna do. I'll give you that money back. 你们知道我要做什么吗,我要把那钱给你们要回来的。真的吗?
Aunt Iris: I can't believe you lost! How much did they take from you? 天啊我不信你们居然又输了!输了多少?
Monica: You know what? This isn't over. We'll play you again. We'll win and you'll lose. and you'll beg and we'll laugh. And we'll take every last dime you have. And you'll hate yourselves forever! 知道吗,咱们没完。我们会找你们再战的,我们会赢你们会输,你们会求饶我们会笑话你。赢走你们的每一分钱,让你们恨死自己,永远恨自己。
Rachel: Could you be any smugger? 你还能再贱一点儿么。(smug:自鸣得意的; 自以为是的。)
Phoebe: Alright, here's my $7.50. But you should know that this money is cursed. 好吧这是我的7块5,但是这钱受诅咒了。
Rachel: No! That's okay, you know I'm gonna give it a go.Alright! 不用了,我想我总得迈出第一步。