Mrs. Geller: That's really a day shoe. 那绝对是只白天穿的鞋。
Ross: Oh! A fine choice. I'm coming out. 哦!选得好。我要出来了。
Ross: I have shown you every dress we have. Unless you want your mother to spend eternity in a lemon yellow pantsuit, go with the burgundy. 我已经给你们看了所有的裙子。除非你们想让自己的母亲永远穿着柠檬黄的裤套装。选紫红色的吧。
Because I could get a Brian. Believe you me....I'm really not. 因为我配得上。相信我……我真的配不上。
Chandler: Excuse me? You don't think I could get a Brian? 什么?你认为我配不上Brian 那样的?
Shelley: Well, I think Brian's a little out of your league. 恩,我认为你有点配不上Brian。
Shelley: Y'know, it's a shame, because you and Lowell would've made a great couple. 你知道,真可惜,因为你和Lowell本来会是很配的一对儿。
Mr. Geller: Come on, you'll make a day of it! You'll get a boat, pack a lunch... 别这样,你们会花一天时间的!你们要弄一条船,带上午餐…
Ross: I thought it was gonna be a closed casket. 我以为要用密封的棺木。
Monica: Dad, doesn't this might be more about the fact that, once you make a decision, it's like acknowledging Nana's actually gone? 爸爸,这是不是可能更多是由于一旦你做出决定,就宣布奶奶真的过世了?