Well, he's kinda like the guy I went to see that with. Except...he's smarter, and gentler, and sweeter... 我会想和他这样的男人去看这部电影。除了,额,他很聪明、很绅士,还很贴心......
Phoebe: David's like, y'know, a scientist Guy. He's very methodical. 大卫毕竟是科学家,做事一板一眼。
And now I...Excuse me, excuse me! Yeah, noisy boys! Is it something that you would like to share with the entire group? 然后...喂,等一下,噪音男孩们! 你们有什么想和大家分享的吗?
Monica: Ross, is he gonna live with you, like, in your apartment? 罗斯,它要和你一起住吗?住在你的公寓里?
Ross: Guys? There's a somebody I'd like you to meet. 各位,我想介绍一个人给大家认识。
Chandler: I'd like to propose a toast. Little toast here, ding ding. 我敬各位一杯。来一杯,叮叮。
Chandler: Now this feels like Thanksgiving. 终于有了点感恩节的气氛了。
Rachel: Oh, god, this is great! The plane is gone, so it looks like I'm stuck here with you guys. 噢,天哪,飞机已经飞走了,看来我只能留下来和你们呆在一起了。
Ross: Here we come, walking down the..., this doesn't smell like Mom's. “我们沿着……”?妈妈的厨房可不是这个味。
Chandler: For an emergency just like this. 以备不时之需,就象现在这样。